Satellite is changing the way global companies build and scale world-class technology teams.
Satellite is a global IT services provider that helps innovative companies build exceptional technology teams that build great products. Join our team if you’re interested in a fast-paced atmosphere, family-like culture and opportunities to work on exciting products for high-growth companies in the U.S. and Western Europe.
- Generate sales opportunities through the qualification of prospects and inbound leads via telephone, e-mail, LinkedIn and other lead generation activities
- Identify potential decision makers, qualify prospects and successfully manage and overcome objections
- Articulate and evangelize Satellite’s value proposition to decision-makers at US-based companies
- Maintain an organized, rapidly growing sales pipeline using Pipedrive, Klenty, LinkedIn, etc.
- Work closely with Satellite’s leadership team to to close deals
- Create consistent daily activity plans and continuous growth in leads created pipeline
- Top performers will also be provided dedicated lead-gen staff to help build their pipeline
- At least 2+ years of relevant sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal English skills (at least Advanced)
- Amazing sales skills, with the ability to manage the end-to-end process from prospecting to closing deals (with support from leadership)
- Lots of ENERGY!!!
- Willingness to work shifted hours (including calls until very late Minsk time with US companies)
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and follow-through
- Very comfortable on the phone, video calls and hosting meetings with stakeholders
Why Working at Satellite is Awesome
Apply for this job
- Good salary + very high commission upside
- Stock options to share the upside of the well-funded startup!
- English speaking environment (American founders)
- Opportunities for rapid career development in a hyper-growth startup
- Sponsored career development
- English lessons in the office
- Sport compensation
- Medical + Dental insurance
- Cool office in the city center
- Additional 3 paid sick days
- Daily Paid lunches and happy hours on Fridays
- Flexible work start time
- Coffee, fruits, snacks, etc.
- Gifts on birthdays, holidays and special occasions
- Lots of unforgettable team building events
Satellite’s Business Development Manager will be responsible for building a sales pipeline (through both manual and automated outreach), booking high-quality meetings, qualifying prospects and working closely with our US-based founders to close deals.