Satellite is changing the way global companies build and scale world-class technology teams.
Satellite is a global IT services provider that helps innovative companies build exceptional technology teams that build great products. Join our team if you’re interested in a fast-paced atmosphere, family-like culture and opportunities to work on exciting products for high-growth companies in the U.S. and Western Europe.
- Working on a product development
- Interacting directly with your team, architects and the CTO located in the U.S.
- Implementing business logic in the backend
- Actively apply microservice architecture
- Implementing and managing scalable cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- University degree (ideally in computer science, mathematics or physics)
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Golang
- Experience with microservices, cloud infrastructure based on AWS
- Experience with Linux and basic command-line operations
- English level: Upper-Intermediate (ability to communicate clearly with the US-based team daily)
- Ability to deliver as an independent contributor and to collaborate well with others
Why Working at Satellite is Awesome
Apply for this job
- Stock options to share the upside of the well-funded startup
- The PEOPLE. Everyone is smart, hard-working and dedicated to the mission!
- Interesting work building products hand-in-hand with the U.S. startups
- High compensation
- English speaking environment (American founders in Minsk office)
- Opportunities for rapid career development in a hyper-growth company
- Free lunches at the office every day
- Great medical insurance
- Stock options
- Sponsored career development
- English lessons
- Sport compensation
- Additional 3 paid personal days
- Get-well packages, holiday gifts, etc.
- Cool office in the city center
- Coffee, fruits, snacks, etc.
- Flexible work schedule upon team approval
- Friday happy hours, trips, and many other unforgettable events
A Golang Developer will join our team that works with the Washington DC startup with the mission of helping companies communicate with their customers and automate repetitive tasks. They’re already working with companies in Hotels, Health & Wellness, Dental domains.
Golang, Kubernetes, AWS, React