Satellite is changing the way global companies build and scale world-class technology teams.
Satellite is a global IT services provider that helps innovative companies build exceptional technology teams that build great products. Join our team if you’re interested in a fast-paced atmosphere, family-like culture and opportunities to work on exciting products for high-growth companies in the U.S. and Western Europe.
- Gathering business requirements from a variety of sources and stakeholders
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications for technology systems
- Managing the implementation of business requirements within technology systems
- Writing system documentation
- Analyzing large data sets to create custom reporting
- Proactive coordinating with team members, including project managers, designers, engineers and QA to ensure a successful implementation effort
- Functioning as an integral member of a growing company!
- University degree or equivalent
- 1+ years of professional experience in IT
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent English skills (written and verbal) and the ability to communicate exclusively in English
- Experience in creation and maintenance of project documentation
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks; attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Demonstrated passion for learning new things and continuous improvement
Why Working at Satellite is Awesome
Apply for this job
- Stock options to share the upside of the well-funded startup
- The PEOPLE. Everyone is smart, hard working and dedicated to the mission!
- Interesting work building products hand-in-hand with the U.S. startups
- High compensation
- English speaking environment (American founders in Minsk office)
- Opportunities for rapid career development in a hyper-growth company
- Excellent perks:
- Free lunches at the office every day
- Great medical insurance
- Stock options
- Sponsored career development
- English lessons
- Sport compensation
- Additional 3 paid personal days
- Get-well packages, holiday gifts, etc.
- Cool office in the city center
- Coffee, fruits, snacks, etc.
- Flexible work schedule upon team approval
- Friday happy hours, trips, and many other unforgettable events
IT Business Analyst will be primarily responsible for implementing business processes into technology systems based on customer requirements for DigiFi Project.