Satellite is changing the way global companies build and scale world-class technology teams.
Satellite is a global IT services provider that helps innovative companies build exceptional technology teams that build great products. Join our team if you’re interested in a fast-paced atmosphere, family-like culture and opportunities to work on exciting products for high-growth companies in the U.S. and Western Europe.
- Owning the agile processes and managing a team of 3-5 software engineers
- Interfacing with your client and serving as a primary point of contact
- Providing supervision for project team members to build a high-performing engineering culture
- Managing key project initiatives including the development of detailed work plans, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities and monitoring and summarizing project progress
- Holding daily/weekly status meetings
- Bachelor's degree (or some decent self-education)
- Fluent English and solid writing skills
- 3+ year of relevant IT project management experience
- Experience with agile delivery
- Organizational skills including time management, scheduling, coordinating meetings
- Will be a plus if you have:
- PMP license/certification
Why Working at Satellite is Awesome
Apply for this job
- Stock options to share the upside of the well-funded startup!
- High compensation
- English speaking environment (American founders)
- Opportunities for rapid career development in a hyper-growth startup
- Sponsored career development
- English lessons in the office
- Sport compensation
- Medical + Dental insurance
- Cool office in the city center
- Additional 3 paid sick days
- Daily Paid lunches and happy hours on Fridays
- Flexible work start time
- Coffee, fruits, snacks, etc.
- Gifts on birthdays, holidays and special occasions
- Lots of unforgettable team building events
IT Project Manager will be responsible for managing the engineering team for a U.S. client and leading client communication to ensure that your team delivers on time and exceeds the client’s expectations.