Satellite is changing the way global companies build and scale world-class technology teams.
Satellite is a global IT services provider that helps innovative companies build exceptional technology teams that build great products. Join our team if you’re interested in a fast-paced atmosphere, family-like culture and opportunities to work on exciting products for high-growth companies in the U.S. and Western Europe.
- Owning the agile processes and managing software development team
- Working closely with product owners to lead development teams across the finish line
- Providing supervision and leadership for project team members to build a healthy, collaborative engineering culture in line with Satellite's company values
- Creating detailed business requirements that define the business processes, requirements and expectations of the client
- Managing key project initiatives including the development of detailed work plans, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities and monitoring and summarizing project progress
- Monitoring work plans and enforcing accountability by key stakeholders
- Holding daily / weekly meetings with product owners and internal teams on project initiatives and deliverables
- University degree with high marks
- 2+ years hands-on IT project management experience including managing projects from start to finish
- Strong verbal and written English (advanced level)
- Effective and clear communication
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and experience with agile delivery
- Analytical skills to effectively research solutions, problem solve, define and process business processes, and the ability to make suggestions to business leaders
- Team management and Organizational skills including time management & conducting meetings
- PMP certification is a plus
Why Working at Satellite is Awesome
Apply for this job
- Stock options to share the upside of the well-funded startup
- The PEOPLE. Everyone is smart, hard working and dedicated to the mission!
- Interesting work building products hand-in-hand with the U.S. startups
- High compensation
- English speaking environment (American founders in Minsk office)
- Opportunities for rapid career development in a hyper-growth company
- Excellent perks:
- Free lunches at the office every day
- Great medical insurance
- Stock options
- Sponsored career development
- English lessons
- Sport compensation
- Additional 3 paid personal days
- Get-well packages, holiday gifts, etc.
- Cool office in the city center
- Coffee, fruits, snacks, etc.
- Flexible work schedule upon team approval
- Friday happy hours, trips, and many other unforgettable events
IT Project Manager will be responsible for managing the engineering team for a U.S. client and leading client communication to ensure that your team delivers on time and exceeds the client’s expectations.