Satellite is changing the way global companies build and scale world-class technology teams.
Satellite is a global IT services provider that helps innovative companies build exceptional technology teams that build great products. Join our team if you’re interested in a fast-paced atmosphere, family-like culture and opportunities to work on exciting products for high-growth companies in the U.S. and Western Europe.
- Leading product implementations and interacting directly with clients
- Conducting regular code deployments across multiple environments, with no/low downtime, implementing and managing scalable cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- Managing development tickets and workflow for an engineering team
- Back-end and front-end development using common languages and frameworks (Node, React, MongoDB etc.)
- Overseeing the development and deployment of predictive machine learning models and computer vision applications
- Data manipulation and orchestration
- Integrating external data sources and best-in-class 3rd-party technologies
- Configuring CI/CD
- University degree (ideally in computer science, mathematics or physics)
- 2+ years of professional work experience in software engineering
- Self-starter who can take ownership of projects from concept to release
- Strong knowledge of React, Node.js, MongoDB
- Experience managing other engineers as well as workflow and tickets
- Strong verbal and written English language (tutors will be provided to assist!)
- Will be a plus:
- Knowledge SQL and other leading full-stack web development frameworks and tools
- Highly interested in a fast-paced software development environment
- Passion for learning new things and continuous improvement
Why Working at Satellite is Awesome
Apply for this job
- Stock options to share the upside of the well-funded startup!
- High compensation
- English speaking environment (American founders)
- Opportunities for rapid career development in a hyper-growth startup
- Sponsored career development
- English lessons in the office
- Sport compensation
- Medical + Dental insurance
- Cool office in the city center
- Additional 3 paid sick days
- Daily Paid lunches and happy hours on Fridays
- Flexible work start time
- Coffee, fruits, snacks, etc.
- Gifts on birthdays, holidays and special occasions
- Lots of unforgettable team-building events
Satellite’s Software Engineer will develop software across the technology stack, including back-end development, web development, and cloud devops.