Satellite is changing the way global companies build and scale world-class technology teams.
Satellite is a global IT services provider that helps innovative companies build exceptional technology teams that build great products. Join our team if you’re interested in a fast-paced atmosphere, family-like culture and opportunities to work on exciting products for high-growth companies in the U.S. and Western Europe.
- Working on a product development
- Interacting directly with your team, product owners located both in Minsk and the U.S.
- Conducting regular code deployments across multiple environments, with no/low downtime
- Back-end and front-end development using common languages and frameworks (Node, React, MongoDB, PostgreSQL etc.)
- Data manipulation and orchestration
- Integrating external data sources and best-in-class 3rd-party technologies
- Implementing and managing scalable cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- University degree (ideally in computer science, mathematics or physics)
- 4+ years of professional work experience in software engineering
- Self-starter who can take ownership of projects from concept to release
- Strong knowledge of React, Node.js, MongoDB / PostgreSQL
- Strong verbal and written English language (MUST!)
- Highly interested in a fast-paced software development environment
- Passion for learning new things and continuous improvement
Why Working at Satellite is Awesome
Apply for this job
- Stock options to share the upside of the well-funded startup
- The PEOPLE. Everyone is smart, hard working and dedicated to the mission!
- Interesting work building products hand-in-hand with the U.S. startups
- High compensation
- English speaking environment (American founders in Minsk office)
- Opportunities for rapid career development in a hyper-growth company
- Free lunches at the office every day
- Great medical insurance
- Stock options
- Flex work mode (office + remote)
- Sponsored career development
- English lessons
- Sport compensation
- Additional 3 paid personal days
- Get-well packages, holiday gifts, etc.
- Cool office in the city center
- Coffee, fruits, snacks, etc.
- Flexible work schedule upon team approval
- Friday happy hours, trips, and many other unforgettable events
A new Engineer will help to develop from scratch a digitized home-financing ecosystem that employs AI and machine learning tools to eliminate unnecessary steps and redundant time-wasting appointments in mortgage.
React/Redux, NodeJS/Express, MongoDB, AWS